Cloud for innovative companies
Supporting SMEs competitiveness through innovation based on ICT and cloud computing.
Supercomputing infraestructure for SMEs
- Virtual workstation
- Remote simulation
- Compute hours free of charge
Reducing design and innovation costs
- Open Innovation
- Consulting services
- Free access to the platform
ICT and Cloud Computing Tools
- HPC Technologies (High Performance Computing)
- PLM Software for scientific and technical computing
- Tech support and training
Problem retrieving data from Twitter
Wordpress error code: http_request_failed - SSL connect error
Please check your PHP and server settings.
Execute simulations, analyses and optimization processes in the virtual platform, freeing your in-house equipment to perform other tasks.
Open Innovation will improve strategic projects and R&D capabilities in companies.
HPC and PLM tools
Advanced modeling and simulation for your prototypes development.
Pre-project consulting to analyse the possibilities to use HPC in your company.
Technical support and training, provided by qualified technical personnel.
Compute hours free of charge
Under demand and tailored to your needs, through a safe and reliable infrastructure.
Try a CloudPYME demo version free of charge
Your company can try our services free of charge and without obligation. You just need to apply by filling up the following form.
“Remote execution of simulations on CloudPYME Platform becomes very useful for complex cases where many hours of calculation is required”.
Manuel Cabaleiro, pilot project manager at Esypro.
“The continuous development and improvements of the products and services, ensures the leadership of the company in the future”.
Germán Rodríguez, pilot project manager at Texas Controls.
“The CloudPYME software package is useful and of easy application for cases as ours”.
Aníbal Teixeira, pilot project manager at Vale & Quintão.
- Open Innovation, Open Science, Open to the World – a vision for Europe 4 July, 2016
- Modern HPC Development for Scientists and Engineers 10 May, 2016
- Disponibles los videos Convocatoria experimentos H2020 FORTISSIMO 7 April, 2016
- 2015 HPCwire Awards – Readers’ & Editors’ Choice 7 April, 2016
- Give your feedback on the Strategic Research Agenda of the European Technology Platform for High Performance Computing 23 February, 2016