CloudPYME project organizes “Code-Aster/Salomé-Meca Course”, on june 9-11.
- Salomé: is a free software for pre and post-processing for numerical simulation. It is based on an open and flexible architecture made of reusable components.
- Code_Aster: is a software for finite element analysis and numerical simulation in structural mechanics and multiphysics. Code Aster is a solver or processing engine that does not include pre and post-processing. Its functions may cover various fields such as 3D mechanical and thermal analyses, mainly, but also hydrodynamics, metallurgy, hydration, drying… in linear and non-linear statics and dynamics. In addition, Code_Aster counts with different tools to deal with issues related to fatigue, damage, fracture, contact, geomaterials, porous media, multi-physics coupling.
AIMEN (Asociación de Investigación Metalúrgica del Noroeste).
C/Relva, 27 A. Torneiros
36410 Porriño. (Pontevedra)
- Introduction (4h)
- Salome-Meca (4h)
- Code-Aster (4h)
- Non linear problems (Code-Aster) (4h)
- Multiphysics problems (Code-Aster) (4h)
- Parallelization (Code-Aster) (4h)
- The assistance to the course is free of charge.
- The places are limited (17) and will be attributed first to workers of companies from the basic zone into POCTEP program.
- Course: 24 h
- We will deliver certified of participation.
- Registration period expired on June 2015, 7th
Problemas multifísicos (CODE-ASTER)
Problemas no lineales (CODE-ASTER)
Cálculo en paralelo (CODE-ASTER)
To solve any doubt contact with us at firstname.lastname@example.org address.
CloudPYME project is a collaboration between CESGA, AIMEN, CATIM and AIMMAP cofunded with FEDER funds through third announcement of “Programa Operativo de Cooperación Transfronteriza España – Portugal 2007-2013 POCTEP” (0682_CLOUDPYME2_1_E).