Associação dos Industriais Metalurgicos, Metalo-Mecanicos e Afins de Portugal
AIMMAP is a private, non profit, established in 1957, composed of companies or legal entities that carry out metallurgical, electromechanical engineering work and the like, based or established in Portugal.
Its mission is to promote and revitalize the sector, providing technical support, training and logistics technology, with the goal of attaining a strong, sustainable development of the sector and the improvement of the competitiveness of enterprises.
The main objectives of AIMMAP are:
- Support the Metallurgical and Metalworking Industry in the technical, technological, training, and information areas, in order to leverage existing resources and promote continuous updating , in different domains.
- Promote the development of an articulated domestic supply sector, fostering conditions for the qualitative leap.
- Train entrepreneurs and middle management in the sector.
- Collect, process and disseminate information of interest.
- Promote business cooperation.
- Promote balanced growth.
- Enable a better knowledge of the sector, with a view to connecting and networking organizations and international companies.